Kepada yang berminat untuk bermain game catur atau dalam bahasa English Chess. Korang boleh main dibawah ini.
How to Play
Starting the Game
Select a single player to play against the computer, or select two players to play against another human-computer sharing your computer. When playing against the computer you can set the difficulty at 1, 2, or 3 stars.
The first player controls the white pieces & the computer and the second player controls the black pieces.
The playing grid consists of an 8×8 grid of 64 cells.
Players move any of their 16 pieces per standard chess rules.
The game ends via stalemate (when one player can not make a valid move) or checkmate (when one player has the other player in check and can not move the king out of check).
The game shows a counter clock in the bottom right for the first player & a play clock in the upper left for the computer or second player.
If you play against the computer your score is based on how quickly you play.
- Pawns: Pawns move one space directly forward, though you can move them 2 pieces forward as their first move. When pawns capture opposing pieces they move forward at a diagonal rather than directly forward. Pawns also have a special move named En Passant, which allows them to capture an opposing pawn that is parallel to them while jumping forward at an angle to another cell.
- Knights: Knights move in an ‘L’ shape, where they move two squares horizontally or vertically & one square in the other direction. When Knights move they are able to jump over intermediate positions.
- Bishops: Bishops can move diagonally in any direction any number of squares, though they do not jump other pieces.
- Rooks: Rooks can move horizontally or vertically any number of squares, though they do not jump other pieces. Rooks also move as part of the special Castling move.
- Queens: Queens move horizontally, vertically, or diagonally any number of squares, though they do not jump other pieces.
- Kings: Kings can move one square in any direction as long as the square they are moving to is not under attack. Kings can also make the special move castling, where it moves two squares left or right toward a Rook and the Rook is moved into the square the King just crossed.
You may play this game embedded in the above iframe or click here to view it in a separate browser window.